Camera Hannah - Alternative Wedding Photography Derby UK: Kelly & Ben's Origami-filled 6 St Chad's Place Wedding {Alternative Wedding Photography in London}

Sunday 4 August 2013

Kelly & Ben's Origami-filled 6 St Chad's Place Wedding {Alternative Wedding Photography in London}

Kelly and Ben got in touch after they spotted me raving about how much I love Belle and Sebastian and we got on more and more from that point on. It's always awesome to find couples I connect with and these guys were exactly that. Their wedding was really chilled out with a ceremony at Islington Town Hall followed by a reception at 6 St Chad's Place bedecked in origami and awesome pin badges followed by an indie disco into the night (I stayed and danced til the last song - Lazy Line Painter Jane)


2 comments:

  1. Ahh, I've always wanted to see what a wedding looked like at 6 Chad's Place, it was one of the venues we were looking at until we decided to not have the wedding in London! This looks like it was such an awesomely fun and happy day. You've done another brilliant job here, Hannah! I particularly love the action shot of the person throwing the paper aeroplane in the background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, thanks Hannah! I've just discovered this post in a fit of nostalgia ahead of our first anniversary tomorrow :) It was a fab, love-filled, happy day and thanks so much for capturing it so brilliantly.

    (Janey - that paper aeroplane shot is one of my faves too!)

    ReplyDelete