Camera Hannah - Alternative Wedding Photography Derby UK: 2014 in Video

Friday 9 January 2015

2014 in Video

So, after introducing video fusion in 2013, 2014 was my first full year of filmmaking. It's been incredible and inspired me so much. The icing on the cake was being invited to teach video fusion at my first ever workshop at Photography Farm's Farm Week.  Here's some of my favourite videos that I'm able to share with you from last year. This year I'm going to be pushing my creativity with video forward and having a play with new things. It's my goal to have a music video under my belt by the time this year is finished - anyone who might want to collaborate hit me up!

So my first video of the year was this very special pregnancy announcement! Keep your eyes peeled for these guys making another appearance further down the post!



Then my first wedding of the year. Sure, shooting in a basement with no natural light was challenging, but it's always fun to have to think creatively.


I also wanted to make sure I was recording family life, so I made this little film featuring my little girl (and what will surely go down as the worst haircut of 2014)


Next, to the peak district for this gorgeous day at Townfield Barn!


And then to Bristol for Rich and Jess' wedding


A big part of my life this year has been returning to sing with DaleDiva… and what a year we have. In May we competed in our regional competition. We came third overall and first in our category… winning a place in LAS FREAKING VEGAS next year at the world Championships. While we're at it… if you want to help us raise funds, I would really appreciate any donations. You can give just £2.50 or more if you want to help us to get there this October and show them what we're made of. It was an emotional journey to competition and here's a video I made documenting it.


Get yourself ready for some eye-leaking with Hannah and Carl. Such a beautiful and emotional day.


And then Clovelly went and stole my heart. Check out the gorgeousness of this tiny Devon gem.


And then whoosh! Off to Italy for this unbelievable day. I am so excited to return to Italy in April for another wedding.


I loved Ani and Chris' super laid back wedding in London.


Then it was Mike and Emily's wedding, complete with Beatles tribute band and beautiful barn reception


Then, off we went to our local indiepop festival Indietracks


And back to Townfield Barn and the gorgeous peaks for Steph and Rob's wedding. Epic skies ahoy!


Then a rare super-local wedding! I actually walked from my place to where Scarlett got ready. Amazing. My first wedding at Shottle Hall was beautiful.


Another London wedding now! Louise and Richard totally blew me away.


Llangollen was a dream location for Kirsty & Mark's railway wedding.


Next stop Scotland and the eccentric charms of Balbegno Castle for Cara and Dave's day


It was a pleasure to shoot close to home at historic Tissington Hall  with its gorgeous rose garden and these thoroughly awesome people.


Then I made my first promotional film (something I would love to do more of this year!) for Laura Rhian, an awesome newborn photographer (and fellow farm week teacher!)


Then I teamed up with The Couture Company, Elbie Van Eeden, Working Clasp, Revive Me Boutique and models Elly Lucas and Rachel Hayton to put together this intergalactic shoot which is going to be featured in the next issue of Rock n Roll Bride Magazine!


Then I shot this super romantic wedding at Curradine Barns


And then to London (again! bloody love a London wedding!) and the incredible cityscape views at Coq D'Argent 


And then back to Jade and Adam and their new baby George for this portrait video. I can't wait to do more portrait videos this year!


Dinosaurs. Glitter. Emotional carnage. Lucy and Rob got married in Derby and it was incredible.


And then my favourite time of year and another family video happened


And finally I headed to Chester to end the year with these lovely people


PHEW! Those are just the ones I'm allowed to share with you. What an awesome year!

No comments:

Post a Comment