Camera Hannah - Alternative Wedding Photography Derby UK: 2014

Sunday 4 January 2015

2014

I could write a lot here about this year's achievements, the travel and what this wonderful job means to me. I covered a lot of it back when I was announced as one of Rangefinder's 30 Rising Stars of Wedding Photography . It was and still is an astonishingly awesome thing, that I can't quite believe happened. I'm going to keep this one brief though, partly because I feel like I don't want to repeat for myself, partly because I hope it's clear from my photos that I've had a total blast creatively and partly because it's always such a huge task collecting together a yearly review and frankly I'm exhausted. But I can't let this post go up without a huge amount of love to all my couples. For all the spontaneous sunset photo runs, for making me dance with your awesome song choices even when my legs are aching at the end of a huge day and for trusting me enough to give me the honest, open, heart on sleeve emotion that keeps me inspired as I come to the end of my first 5 years of business. 


5 comments:

  1. Knocked it out of the park. What an awesome year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Hannah! What an amazing selection of images. You just go from strength to strength...so many beautiful little moments and epic portraits. YOU ROCK!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So so beautiful. It certainly was an amazing year, Hannah. And 2015 will be too. Love seeing your work each week. You're an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG. Have started looking at your beautiful photos and CANNOT stop. Consider yourself provisionally booked for when (if) I ever get married. I adore your photos.
    Harriet x

    ReplyDelete