Camera Hannah - Alternative Wedding Photography Derby UK: Creative Boudoir Photography | Preview

Monday 23 March 2015

Creative Boudoir Photography | Preview

Yesterday blew my mind a little bit. Laura Babb, Ellie Gillard and I decided to share the incredible One Friendly Place and have a go at some creative boudoir. We all have totally different styles so it was really interesting looking at all the different spots we were drawn to and it's so exciting seeing their shots from the day too and appreciating how their way of shooting is different to my own. With Sabrina Lily on board for hair and make up and five women with their own styles, insecurities and beauty to be photographed it was incredible to be part of. I've been working towards adding boudoir into my business properly and this was exactly the next step that I needed. There are more images to come but for now here is a preview of Becky, Ruby, Sarah, Erica and Sara.





2 comments:

  1. WOW! These are amazing - what gorgeous women and what an stunning setting all wonderfully captured x

    ReplyDelete